ArcGIS Cloud Security Consulting Services that meet the needs of customers, from individuals to large organizations
Security is the highest priority at GCS. GCS is committed to delivering ArcGIS Security IT services that meet the needs of customers, from individuals to large organizations.
In the cloud, security and compliance is a shared responsibility between the cloud vendor and customer. As the AWS Shared Responsibly Model states: cloud providers are responsible for security “OF” the cloud; while customers are responsible for security “IN” the cloud. GCS facilitates security design and assessment for customers “Security in the Cloud.” GCS follows Esri and native cloud vendor security best practices.
GCS Cloud Security Service Offerings
ArcGIS Cloud Security System Assessment: 2-Week Agenda
Timeline – Delivered within 2 weeks of start of engagement
Cost: $2,500 (Estimated)
Week One Agenda
- Meet to determine primary security requirements
- Agreement on requirements
- Start on preliminary assessment and system review
- Hands-on system review
- Review/feedback on preliminary security assessment
- Agreement on preliminary security assessment
Week Two Agenda
- Start final assessment
- Continue hands-on system review
- Review/feedback on final assessment
- Meeting to present final assessment
Deliverable: ArcGIS Cloud Security Assessment Document
The 2-Week Assessment will include and/or consider:
- Review current Enterprise security plan
- Review current security system design
- Proposed changes to security system design
- Assess geospatial and non-spatial data, platform, applications, identity, access management, operating system, network & firewall configurations related to ArcGIS best practices and customer requirements.
- Recommended ArcGIS best practices
- Web Application Firewall (WAF), Malware protection, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) assessments
- System monitoring by cloud-native services and ArcGIS Monitor assessments
- Log data monitoring with SIEM cloud-native services and third party vendors such as Splunk
- Change management process, contingency planning, and risk management
- Application, system, and database vulnerability scans
- AWS implementations: IAM, Inspector, Macie, CloudWatch, GuardDuty, CloudTrail assessment
- SOC Reports
- Options for third-party penetration testing and planning
Cloud Managed Services
GCS manages your GIS cloud’s activities, such as change requests, monitoring, patch management, security, and backup services, and provides full life-cycle services to provision, run, and support your infrastructure. GCS monitors and assesses your cloud assets and resources for misconfigurations and non-standard deployments.
As ArcGIS certified professionals, GCS uses industry standard tools for assessing and maintaining the viability of ArcGIS Enterprise implementations such as ArcGIS Monitor.
Cloud Certified Professionals
GCS’s team is comprised of certified ArcGIS and cloud professionals who are solution architects, system integrators, native cloud developers, data scientists, and professional project managers.
To learn more, contact us to speak to a certified ArcGIS Cloud Expert.