Since 2002, the GCS team has delivered award-winning geospatial solutions for public and private organizations including nonprofit organizations. GCS provides solutions to organizations of all sizes in both the private and public sectors. Our diverse clientele spans a broad spectrum of industries and disciplines, such as Natural Resources, Forestry, Defense/Intelligence, Insurance, Health Care, Cyber-Security, and Energy.
GCS’s Current Nonprofit Engagements
In recent years, GCS has engaged in a number of projects with nonprofit organizations, including the WSRB, the ISRB, the MSRB, Trinity Church Wall Street, Indigenous Vision, and the Five Valleys Land Trust.
For 20 years, our award-winning team of experts has integrated and adapted best-in-class GIS platforms with cutting-edge technology to extract value from data, and opportunities from information. GCS solutions increase efficiency and productivity by communicating intelligence distilled from complex data. With our solutions, clients will:
- Boost access to spatial data and tools by serving apps on the web or in mobile devices people regularly use
- Add geospatial context to previously unmapped data to produce new insights
- Optimize business processes and workflows
- Minimize data maintenance costs by establishing cloud databases
- Receive stable hosting and dynamically expanding user capacity
- Minimize cost by serving applications in the cloud
- Reduce expense and simplify workflows through systems integrations
- Achieve insights and intelligence through advanced analytics
- Save time with intuitive, accessible tools for non-GIS professionals
GCS brings value to nonprofit organizations through our expertise in GIS solutions to aid in the growth of conservation, humanitarian aid, disaster response, food security, community development, racial equity and social justice, health research and more.
GCS staff have demonstrated professional expertise by achieving several Esri Certifications. GCS is an Esri Silver Partner. Further, as an Esri partner in the System Ready Specialty, GCS is recognized for keeping pace with Esri technology, expertise, and the community by helping users make smart decisions using Web GIS.
GCS is proud of our award-winning history with Esri. In 2022, GCS was recognized as an Esri Cornerstone Partner for 20 years of commitment to Esri and ArcGIS technology.