Field Delivery Management is a solution for companies who manage their own fleet of drivers and trucks.
Key Benefits of GeoBusiness Field Delivery Management
- NetSuite integration for field delivery and maintenance workflows
- A complete workflow for dispatchers, drivers, sales, fulfillment, and customer service
- Optimized route scheduling features, including for multiple vehicles, for efficient fleet management
- Real-time Operational GeoDashboards with dynamic KPI’s allowing dispatchers to track the progress of each delivery assignment, status, and driver
- Custom data collection for submitting proof of delivery and return
- Offline data collection, enabling drivers to submit proof of delivery even while disconnected from the internet
From the back office, dispatchers can add new records for drivers and trucks, and assign them to optimized routes. As the drivers progress along these routes, the dispatcher can monitor the progress of each delivery via the Operational GeoDashboard.
Drivers will receive assignments in optimized order via a mobile application, which is accessible offline. They can update the status of deliveries, and submit proof of delivery artifacts such as images, signatures, and time stamps. This aspect of the workflow is highly customizable. We offer additional features such as QR Code Scanning, depending on customer requirements.
Customer Service Workflow
All of this information is readily available within NetSuite for Customer Service and Support professionals to provide updates to customers as they call in. From the Item Fulfilment record, the user can select a tab which displays the proof of delivery artifacts that the Drivers submit.