Organizations Can Save Cost with NetSuite and by Participating in the Esri Nonprofit Organization Program
Since 2002, the GCS team has delivered award-winning geospatial solutions for public and private organizations including nonprofit organizations. GCS provides solutions to organizations of all sizes in both the private and public sectors through our GeoBusiness for NetSuite SaaS offering. Our diverse clientele spans a broad spectrum of industries and disciplines, such as Natural Resources, Forestry, Defense/Intelligence, Insurance, Health Care, Cyber-Security, and Energy.
GeoBusiness for NetSuite is a Location Intelligence Platform with real-time mapping, visualization, and geo-analytics. Tightly integrated with NetSuite, GeoBusiness enables organizations to monitor operations, share data, and create actionable intelligence through Location Intelligence technology.
NetSuite for Nonprofit Organizations
With NetSuite’s unified business management solution, nonprofit organizations can manage their entire end-to-end operations with a single, flexible and powerful business application—integrating nonprofit accounting, fundraising, CRM, ERP, inventory management, ecommerce and more.
- Improve operational effectiveness by seamlessly integrating development and fund accounting for a single version of truth.
- Optimize project and grant initiatives by gaining real-time visibility into budgets vs. actuals for improved decision making.
- Achieve greater accountability by automating and streamlining fund accounting and grants management processes.
- Increase fundraising effectiveness and achieve a 360-degree view of constituents.
- Drive ecommerce revenue by selling products and services online, accept funding from donors and build engaging, collaborative social communities.
- Eliminate manual processes and free up valuable resources to pursue programs that better serve their mission.
- Streamline global operations and take advantage of global financial consolidation and multi-currency transactions for operations abroad.
NetSuite provides a suite of cloud software built for nonprofits of all sizes to improve operations and grow their mission. NetSuite key features include: financial management; fund accounting; grant accounting; automated Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) reporting; simplified, flexible financial segmentation; KPIs, roles and dashboards, program efficiency tracking; spend management; constituent relationship management; and global cloud. Explore their suite of cloud software here.
Esri Nonprofit Organization Program
The Esri Nonprofit Organization Program is designed to provide any qualified nonprofit organization with an affordable way to acquire Esri solutions. Connect, collaborate, and share experience with GIS users across the globe. Become part of a global community of nonprofit organizations that are using GIS to create a more prosperous world where everyone can thrive.
The Esri Nonprofit Organization Program provides special, low-cost pricing for GIS software and resources to help you advance your mission, achieve measurable impact, engage with communities, and advocate for your cause.
From interactive maps to advanced analysis and rich multimedia storytelling tools, the Esri Nonprofit Organization Program provides significantly discounted, one-year term licenses for software products such as ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Pro. In addition to e-Learning and self-paced courses, get discounts on instructor-led or private classes.
Learn more about the Esri Nonprofit Organization Program here.