GCS’s ArcGIS/Azure Proof of Concept will introduce your organization to the benefits of an ArcGIS Azure cloud migration without risk and with minimal cost.
Week 1: Assessment, Environment Preparation, ArcGIS Installation & Configuration
- Determine POC requirements via Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Identify ArcGIS business applications and data
- Identify ArcGIS COTS (ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS GIS Server, ArcGIS GeoAnalytics Server, ArcGIS Data Store, ArcGIS Notebooks, ArcGIS GeoEvent Server, ArcGIS Image Server; Enterprise Geodatabases; virtualized ArcGIS Pro (Desktop)
- Identify deployment scenarios; replicated, auto-scaling, high-availability, geographic redundancy
- Define ArcGIS Enterprise security model
- Determine right size Azure resources
- Define ArcGIS Azure POC System Design
- Provision, install, configure ArcGIS COTS in Azure
Week 2: Migration
- Migrate ArcGIS Enterprise configuration, i.e. WebGIS DR
- Migrate POC spatial and non-spatial data
- Migrate POC business applications
- Validation of Migration
Week 3: Testing
- Execution of Testing Scenarios
- Validation of POC & Pilot objectives
- Closure and Next steps
- Bill of Material (BOM) with Azure Servers for selected ArcGIS system
- ArcGIS architecture diagram
- Azure infrastructure setup and configured ArcGIS System
- ArcGIS Proof of Concept workload running in Azure
Please contact GCS today to commence your ArcGIS Cloud Digital Transformation journey.
ArcGIS Cloud Certified Professionals
GCS’s team is comprised of certified ArcGIS and cloud professionals who are solution architects, system integrators, native cloud developers, data scientists, and professional project managers.
To learn more, contact us to speak to a certified ArcGIS Cloud Expert.