What you’ll do
The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for driving, tracking, and responding to geospatial IT consulting and product opportunities. They ascertain the needs of the customer, promote GCS products and services, and demonstrate clearly how GCS can solve customer challenges. On a typical day, they will perform product demonstrations with potential leads, work on technical proposals for RFP opportunities, and assist with customer requests. The successful Technical Sales Representative has a problem-solving mindset and enthusiasm for learning new skills that benefits them more than any particular prior knowledge or experience.
What we’re looking for
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, business, or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 year of sales or marketing experience.
- Ability to understand technical products from a consumer perspective.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- Superior command of the English language.
- Effective communication and collaboration with the GCS team is a must.
- Experience with graphics design and video; including Adobe tools and software.
- Experience with technical writing.
- Experience with SalesForce, LinkedIn, CRM/ERP (i.e. Oracle NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics), Esri
What’s in it for you
Phenomenal benefits, awesome competitive pay, unparalleled company culture. Ask us!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. Position is located in the hip strip in Missoula, Montana. This is not a fully remote position so we politely ask not to apply if you do not plan on working in our Missoula, Montana hip strip office.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
GCS is a Geospatial Information Technology Services Company delivering award-winning solutions.
Our team of geospatial IT and cloud certified professionals help organizations unlock and enable GIS technology. With over 200 years of combined technical expertise, GCS converts your ideas into reality through customer-driven, innovative applications. GCS customers gain strategic value through increased productivity, efficiency and profitability, optimizing mission-critical business processes.